An estimated 50% to 80% of women experience posterior pelvic pain or lower back pain in pregnancy, but the back pain should not be ignored.
- For The First Time, Physicists Have Managed to Measure Precisely Absolutely Nothing
- Does Hair Dye Cauce Cancer? Here’s What The Research Says…
- Mathematicians Just Discovered an ‘Astonishing’ New Way to Multiply Large Numbers
- A novel antidiabetic food produced via solid-state fermentation of tartary buckwheat by L. plantarum TK9 and L. paracasei TK1501.
- Study: Gorillas Gather Around, Groom Bodies Of The Deceased – Study Finds