New research shows that death appears to be a profound experience for gorillas. The apes often gather around the bodies of dead individuals, touching and grooming them, which the observers warn could cause the spread of contagious diseases like Ebola.
- Why Aren’t Doctors Prescribing Turmeric if its So Therapeutic?
- Gingko Biloba: A ‘Living Fossil’ With Life-Extending Properties
- Healthcare staff should ‘attend to yoga or spin classes in their breaks’ to tackle obesity rates
- Why It’s Good To Fart: 5 Reasons To Pass More Gas
- 2-Minute Detox Drink Helps You Burn Fat, Lower Blood Sugar