New research shows that death appears to be a profound experience for gorillas. The apes often gather around the bodies of dead individuals, touching and grooming them, which the observers warn could cause the spread of contagious diseases like Ebola.
- For The First Time, Physicists Have Managed to Measure Precisely Absolutely Nothing
- Does Hair Dye Cauce Cancer? Here’s What The Research Says…
- Mathematicians Just Discovered an ‘Astonishing’ New Way to Multiply Large Numbers
- A novel antidiabetic food produced via solid-state fermentation of tartary buckwheat by L. plantarum TK9 and L. paracasei TK1501.
- Study: Gorillas Gather Around, Groom Bodies Of The Deceased – Study Finds