On June 13, 2019, the New York legislature quickly pushed a bill (A2371) to repeal the religious exemption to vaccination through both the Assembly and Senate in one day with no public hearings.
- A lack of proper breaks is leaving tired nurses driving dangerously
- Nursing vacancies hit record high leaving patient care at risk
- A Nation Divided: U.S. Politics Taking Physical, Emotional Toll On Americans – Study Finds
- Second nurse in a week dies on their way home from work
- Seaside Serenity: Study Finds Living Near A Coast Linked To Improved Mental Health