On June 13, 2019, the New York legislature quickly pushed a bill (A2371) to repeal the religious exemption to vaccination through both the Assembly and Senate in one day with no public hearings.
- Study: Psychiatric Diagnoses Are ‘Scientifically Meaningless’ In Treating Mental Health – Study Finds
- Dancing Can Reverse The Signs Of Aging In The Brain
- Smartphones, Tablets Cause Mental Health Issues in Kids as Young as Two
- Surprising Survey Shows 45% Of Americans Doubt Safety Of Vaccines – Study Finds
- This Solar Panel Farm Grows 17,000 Tons of Food Without Pesticides!