Near the turn of the 20th century, in NYC, for one dollar, you could have grabbed yourself what was at the time, the most comprehensive medical book ever published in a Western language — one that clearly acknowledges the many ways foods and plants heal serious disease.
- Study: Psychiatric Diagnoses Are ‘Scientifically Meaningless’ In Treating Mental Health – Study Finds
- Dancing Can Reverse The Signs Of Aging In The Brain
- Smartphones, Tablets Cause Mental Health Issues in Kids as Young as Two
- Surprising Survey Shows 45% Of Americans Doubt Safety Of Vaccines – Study Finds
- This Solar Panel Farm Grows 17,000 Tons of Food Without Pesticides!